Monday 7 March 2016

Edward Weston photoshoot + plan

Edward Weston experiment

To achieve this, I will get the two objects and place them under the appropriate lighting. I will use a Canon DSLR 1200 to capture these as it will get me the best results possible. Once I have captured these close up, detailed images, I will upload them to photoshop and begin some editing. I plan to weak the saturation, taking all if not all colour out of it if needed. 

Here are the photos I captured:





With the first few shots, the aperture was too large which made my images too bright and too much light was appearing on the photographs. So I decreased it, resulting in clearer and much better images.

Here you can see the photos I captured all together:



Also, I edited one of my favourite photos of the bunch on Photoshop, lowering the lightness and wiping all saturation from the image:


1 comment: